Join us for a free, one-day event to collaborate with and learn from the smartest Quick Base minds in your community. Don't miss out on free training, an inside look at our product roadmap, product demos and networking! You'll also have the opportunity for one-on-one troubleshooting with one of our CARE team.
In the Morning
In the AfternoonChoose one of three sessions:
- Approach app building like an expert: Learn three key steps that can set your app up for successful deployment and user adoption.
- Plan ahead: Dive into our Product Roadmap and get a walk-through of our newest features so you can plan app enhancements and new deliveries accordingly.
- Explore the possibilities: Get inspired by the unique journeys of our customer panel and learn about the diversity of use cases they've solved for, and what they plan to do next with Quick Base. Hear from:
- Alison Lobenstein, VP of Operations at Modern Times
- Jason Welsh, Director of Process & Project Management at Guitar Center
- Patrick Dunn, Directory of Research Operations at Morningstar
- Envision your next passion project: Brainstorm new ways your organization can use Quick Base to solve important business challenges.
Then cap off the day with networking and roundtable demos.
- Quick Basics: Learn the essentials for building great apps.
- Building Powerful Workflows: Quick Base Automations & Unconference: Discover how to use Quick Base Automations to streamline your workflows and make your apps more efficient. Then join our Unconference for a free-form Quick Base-style geek-out.
- Advanced API & Performance Workshop & Unconference: Up your API game, learn how to increase your app's performance and finish with our Quick Base Unconference for free-form problem solving.
You can find the full agenda here.
The LA Community Summit is a complimentary event for app builders and admins just like you. We hope to see you there!